About The Position
The Mechanics team is bringing the Innoviz LiDAR from idea to reality by:
- Opto-mechanical design of complex multi-disciplinary systems for extreme environmental conditions to the Automotive industry.
- Supporting production and failure analysis.
The position includes:
- Perform thermal and structural analysis of optomechanical assemblies using Multiphysics FEA tools.
- Design and evaluate optomechanical systems for automotive environment, using CAD and FEA tools.
- Collaborate with multi-disciplinary R&D teams, including optics, system, and HW.
- B.Sc. In Mechanical Engineering, M.Sc. – an advantage.
- Experience in heat transfer and CFD simulations of multi-disciplinary systems – at least 5 years.
- Experience in structural and thermo-structural simulations – an advantage.
- Ability to work efficiently in a multidisciplinary environment with tight, fast-paced development schedules.
- Hands-on approach, a team player.