Software Engineer - ATE Group
About The Position
The ATE Group leads the development of complex, multidisciplinary (software, hardware, optics, mechanics) capital equipment machines designed for the characterization, testing and production of the Innoviz cutting-edge LiDAR technology. The SW team within the group is responsible for developing software tools for those systems (mainly Python) to implement the different features, algorithms, user interface, etc.
As a key member of the software development team, you will:
- Design and build the future state-of-the-art mass production machine for Innoviz’s new generation LiDAR.
- Interact with multi-disciplinary systems and teams.
- Upgrade and maintain algorithms and SW processes.
- Design automatic complex multi-disciplinary equipment that will validate and ensure that every Lidar that Innoviz releases to a customer holds the high standard that Innoviz customers are used to.
- Write corresponding software documentation per automotive requirements.
- Create infrastructures for SW mass production platforms
- Analyze failures and define improvements.
- Improve the teams code validation process
- lead, guide and mentor junior SW developers in the SW team
- B.Sc. or M.Sc. degree in Computer Science or equivalent from a leading university.
- At least 5 years of proven software development experience.
- Experience with building SW infrastructure
- Fluent in Python
- Experience in combination with measuring equipment (for example: DAC, Scoop) - an advantage.
- Knowledge of the CI (Jenkins) process - an advantage.
- Quick learning and problem-solving.
- Experience in automotive software certification standards (ASPICE) – an advantage.
- Team player and highly motivated.