Optical Assemblies Technician
About The Position
Innoviz is a world-leader cutting-edge LiDAR development company. Our LiDAR enables autonomous driving in the next-generation vehicles of leading companies such as BMW and VW.
Innoviz, the leading manufacturer of high-performance, solid-state LiDAR sensors, is looking for an Optical Assemblies Technician to support our assembly processes development, maintenance, and industrialization, focusing on Optics.
The Optical Assemblies Technician will support technology and operational transfer of manufacturing processes from R&D to manufacturing environment.
- Prototypes manual build
- Assembly machines integration, maintenance, and troubleshooting
- Assembly accessories integration (jigs and fixtures), maintenance and troubleshooting
- Assembly testers integration (measurements devises), maintenance and troubleshooting
- Work instruction and visual aids
- Failure analysis support
- Warehouse and Clean room bring up support
- Education: Practical Engineer / Technology high school. Higher education degree in technical electro-optics or opto-mechanics - Advantage
- 3-5 years of professional experience as process/manufacturing technician in an optics related product
- Good understanding of manufacturing processes, hands on experience in the Opto-Mechanic industry – an advantage
- Experience with conduction experiments including optics/electronics/mechanics
- Clean room work experience
- Good technical abilities and technical curiosity with Innovative spirit
- Good analytical skills, self-starter with drive, focus, and initiative.
- Software: Experience with programming (for example Labview, Matlab or Python)
- Language skills: Good English, both written and verbal
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- A real team player able to efficiently work with multi disciplines across the organization (Production, SC, R&D, QA etc)