Director System Validation & Verification
About The Position
The System Validation and Verification group at Innoviz is responsible for testing and validating Innoviz’s lidar products, which are complex multidisciplinary systems consisting of HW, ASIC, optics, Algorithms, MEMS, mechanics, and SW.
- Lead the validation and verification of Innoviz' lidar products.
- Build and manage a group of validation engineers and technicians.
- Maintain and develop state-of-the-art V&V flows, tools, and methodology, meeting the automotive standards
- Being Innoviz gatekeeper for the quality of the products HW and FW.
- Act as Innoviz' point of contact for V&V and reliability issues with customers
- B.Sc in Electrical Engineering
- Minimum of 7 years of experience in system tests
- Minimum of 5 years of management experience
- Strong experience with test plans for multi-disciplinary systems
- Strong experience with lab equipment and measurements of physical systems
- Background in quality- or safety-critical industries, e.g. automotive, aerospace, or medical - preferred
- Background in optics - preferred
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English
- Team player and highly motivated