About The Position
The Mechanics team is bringing the Innoviz LiDAR from idea to reality by:
- Mechanical design of complex multi-disciplinary systems for extreme environmental conditions to the automotive industry.
- Supporting production and failure analysis.
The position includes:
- Design and evaluation of electro-mechanical and opto-mechanical systems for automotive environment.
- Preform structural and dynamic analysis using FEA tools.
- Collaborate with multi-disciplinary R&D teams, including optics, system and HW.
- B.Sc. In Mechanical Engineering from a leading university.
- GPA of 85 and above.
- 3 years of related experience in mechanical design of miniature electro-mechanical actuators or optomechanical systems.
- Experience in structural and dynamic FEA analysis – an advantage.
- Experience in design for CNC and 3D printing.
- Experience in design for manufacturing and design to cost (injection molding, die casting) – an advantage.
- Ability to work efficiently in a multidisciplinary environment with tight, fast-paced development schedules.
- Hands-on approach, a team player.