Test Automation Team Leader
About The Position
About the Team
Innoviz is working on a breakthrough interdisciplinary product for the automotive market. The Software team is responsible for the creation of all the levels of software programs needed for the product to meet the automotive standards while being on the edge of performance and footprint.
We are looking to expand our team with talented, motivated engineers that will join the extensive effort undertaken.
As the Test Automation Team Leader, you will have to:
- Be hands-on, and responsible to build and create a new Automation Framework.
- Define and set the methodology of testing for the Software components in a highly complex interdisciplinary product.
- Lead a diverse team of Automation developers.
- Be a Technical Lead, including responsibility for mentoring your team.
- Define Software test plans and relevant methodologies to the different elements under test and the corresponding documentation.
- Build testing automation infrastructure and implement the test cases.
- Be responsible for the CI process implemented by the entire Software team.
- Maintenance and deployment of requirements, configuration, and bug-tracking tools.
- 10 years or more of relevant Proven experience in Automation development.
- Great coding capabilities (C/C++/Python / other programming languages).
- Experience in CI process
- Experience in automotive software certification standards (ASPICE) – advantage
- Motivated, self-learner and a team player.