Senior Software Developer for Data Auto-Annotation Team
About The Position
Innoviz is a world-leader cutting-edge LiDAR development company. Our LiDAR enables autonomous driving in the next-generation vehicles of leading companies such as BMW and VW. Here at Innoviz, we develop state-of-the-art computer vision algorithms that address the various perception tasks required for autonomous vehicles. These algorithms require large-amount of labeled point-cloud data for training and evaluation.
The professional we are looking for should be an experienced Senior Software Developer with analytical thinking and pragmatic development approach with hands-on mentality.
In this position, you will play a pivotal role in managing and optimizing the vast and complex dataset generated by our car fleet’s Lidar, cameras, and multiple sensors. You will design, implement and maintain a robust database infrastructure for efficient classification, tagging, retrieval and management of large-scale Lidar, scene and vehicle data. You will work closely with machine learning and computer vision teams to enhance and use automatic classification capabilities.
- B.Sc. or M.Sc. degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or related field from a top university
- 4+ years of proven experience in relational database design and development
- Strong proficiency in SQL and experience with relational databases (e.g., MySQL)
- Strong programming skills in languages such as Python or C#
- Strong object-oriented development skills
- Experience with software architecture design and scalable infrastructure development
- Familiarity with cloud platforms (e.g., AWS, Azure, GCP) and their data services
- Familiarity with machine learning and computer vision concept
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills
- Experience with big data technologies and frameworks (e.g., Hadoop, Spark, Kafka) - an advantage
- Expertise in developing algorithms for data classification and annotation – an advantage
- Experience with 3D geometry and data – an advantage