Computer Vision Algorithm Group Manager
About The Position
Innoviz Computer Vision Algorithm Research and Development team is responsible for the creation of the most advanced perception algorithms based on Innoviz Lidar 3D data. We are proud to have some of the best talents in Computer Vision domain, and plan to continue and grow in this area.
The team is dealing with innovative data types created by our cutting edge Lidar sensor. The algorithms developed by the team include deep learning neural networks and classical geometric approaches.
We are looking for a talented Computer Vision Algorithm Group Manager to join our growing team.
- As the Computer Vision Algorithm Group Manager you will be responsible for creation of algorithms for perception, calibration and localization using both classical and deep learning approaches
- Creation and structure of the infrastructure needed for the development including – integrated environment, requirement definition for tools and data bases
- Mentor, lead and manage the researchers to achieve their targets
- Work with the SW embedded team to create an end-to-end solution with well define hand over
- MSc (PhD – advantage) in relevant domain (SW Engineering / Computer Science / EE)
- 3+ years of experience in management of computer vision algorithms engineering team
- Overall, more than 7 years in Computer Vision Algorithms Engineering
- Experience and understanding of the process of hand over to embedded team implementation
- Good understanding in optimization and real-time consideration when it comes to implementation
- Experience in development of both classical and deep learning algorithms in Computer Vision
- Knowledge in Lidar data - advantage