About The Position
Innoviz Software department is developing state-of-the-art software for our Lidar system, a leading sensor in the automotive industry. The Software includes embedded code for the Lidar, algorithms, and embedded development for computer vision and tools for the purpose of control and visualization. The Software Architect leads the requirements and architecture definition for all software aspects including performance architecture, exploring new technologies by leading proof of concepts, system and software validation, and testing concepts definitions.
- Set the software requirements and design a detailed architecture for our next-generation LiDAR systems.
- SW architecture design. Contains the following:
- Real-time low-level firmware, hardware accelerators handshake, Hardware/Software interface, DMA engines, Inter processing communication.
- Multi-core System on a Chip, Complex management, and control-based AMP/SMP Real-time Operating System environment (QNX, ThreadX AUTOSAR (AUTomotive Open System ARchitecture) requirements, architecture, configuration, and integration to Vehicle network (Ethernet. CAN-FD). Functional Safety software architecture development according to ISO26262
- Automotive SPICE software requirements and architecture definition.
- Working close with system architecture, System engineering, and technical product engineering teams
- Close collaboration with OEM/tier1 lead software Architects
- Function ownership end-to-end to main LiDAR functionalities
- BSc in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science from a top university.
- Proven experience as a software architect (At least 3 years).
- Proven hands-on experience (at least 3 years) in writing C/C++ for real-time embedded systems.
- Experience with Real-time OS with Multicore.
- Experience in Communication protocols (Ethernet, IP/UDP, IP/TCP).
- Knowledge of the automotive industry and in the AUTOSAR software stack - Advantage.
- knowledge in Cyber security, especially in the automotive industry; AUTOSAR security standards and ISO 21434 - Advantage.