Computer Vision Software Architect
About The Position
Innoviz Software department is developing state-of-the-art software for our Lidar system, a leading sensor in the automotive industry. The Software includes embedded code for the Lidar, algorithms, and embedded development for computer vision and tools for the purpose of control and visualization. The Software Architect leads the requirements and architecture definition for all software aspects including performance architecture, exploring new technologies by leading proof of concepts, system and software validation, and testing concepts definitions.
- Set the software requirements and design a detailed architecture for our next-generation LiDAR systems.
- SW architecture design. Contains the following:
- Multi-discipline software architecture development includes close work with GPUs and DSP accelerators on Complex SoC devices.
- Multi-core System on a Chip, Complex management, and control-based AMP/SMP Real-time Operating System environment (QNX, ThreadX)
- Computer vision and AI algorithms definition to efficient work in a real-time embedded environment.
- AUTOSAR (AUTomotive Open System ARchitecture) requirements, architecture, configuration, and integration to Vehicle network (Ethernet. CAN-FD).
- Functional Safety software architecture development according to ISO26262
- Automotive SPICE software requirements and architecture definition.
- Working close with system architecture, System engineering, and technical product engineering teams.
- Close collaboration with OEM/tier1 leads software architects.
- Function ownership end-to-end to main LiDAR functionalities.
- BSc in Electrical Engineering or Computer science from a top university
- Proven experience as a software architect (At least 3 years).
- Proven hands-on experience (at least 3 years) in writing C/C++ for real-time embedded systems.
- Experience with Real-time OS with Multicore.
- Experience in computer vision software running in real-time on multi-core, multipurpose domains such as ARM Cores, GPUs, and DSPs.
- Knowledge in the automotive industry and in AUTOSAR software stack - Advantage.