Computer Vision Algorithm Developer - for the Auto-Annotation Team
About The Position
Innoviz is a world-leader cutting-edge LiDAR development company. Our LiDAR enables autonomous driving in the next-generation vehicles of leading companies such as BMW and VW. We are looking for a talented Computer Vision Algorithms Engineer for our Auto-Annotation team. In this position, you will research, develop, and implement new innovative techniques to accelerate and automate the process of 3D point cloud labeling.
Point-Cloud algorithms require large-amount of labeled point-cloud data for training and evaluation. LiDAR point-cloud data annotation is challenging, complex and more time-consuming compared to 2D images annotation.
The position requires both algorithmic and software skills. Automated labeling development and execution may require work with additional sensor types, running state-of-the-art ML / deep learning algorithms, and development of a 3D sensor fusion stack.
- B.Sc. or M.Sc. in computer science, or electrical engineering from a top University
- Solid software programming skills
- Proven experience in designing and developing machine learning and deep learning systems
- 3+ years of experience in software development
- Proven record as a problem solver in a related algorithmic field
- Good mathematical and statistical skills
- Experience with 3D geometry and data – an advantage
- Experience with mass-data – an advantage