Innoviz Cookie Notice
Effective Date: July 21, 2022
When you visit our Site, we may use both session cookies (which expire once you close your web browser) and persistent cookies (which stay on your device until you delete them) to make your experience on our Site more personal and interactive. Cookies allow us (including our analytics providers) to collect information such as the pages you viewed on our Site, the number of times you accessed our Site, the amount of time you spent on our Site, and other web traffic data. We also use first-party cookies to conduct analytics on our Site, as described further below.
Managing Cookies. Your browser can disable, block, delete and manage cookies on your device. These tools are generally available in the help section of browsers. You can also use the quick links below, based on the browser type that you are using:
Please note that disabling, blocking, or deleting some cookies may cause you to lose the functionality of certain features on our Site.
Social Media Platforms. We have or may have a presence on the following social media platforms:
The Site includes links to these social media platforms and social sharing icons. Whenever you leave our Site following the above links, cookies might be set by these social media platforms. Cookies might also be set by these social media platforms/ applications if you are logged in to any of these social media platforms or if you decide to share.
The cookie policies for those social media platforms are available through the following links and contain information on how to control the setting of cookies:
Cookies on the Site. The table below sets out the types of cookies used on our Site and provides details about what they are used for. We set our cookies under the following categories:
- Necessary: These cookies are necessary to the Site functionality as they help the Site operate. These cookies are necessary to the Site because they are needed to display content on the Site and they allow you to access certain features on the Website, such as signing into a Website or adding items to a cart. There is no button to turn off essential cookies. These cookies do not contain any personal information and only lasts for the duration of your visit.
- Functional: These cookies allow our Site to remember your preferences and choices (e.g. language, region) and to provide you with more enhanced personal features. Functional cookies can be used to remember your username, region, and language, among other preferences.
- Performance: These cookies are being used to collect information about how you use our Site. Examples include: pages visited, length of time spent on each page, how you landed on the Website. Common website analytics providers are Google Analytics and Hotjar.
- Google Analytics: We use Google Analytics to learn more about the types of users that visit the Site and to help improve the Site. For example, Google Analytics provides us with certain data regarding the demographics of the users that visit the Site. To provide this service, Google Analytics may collect certain information about you from your computer, including but not limited to: information regarding your visit (such as the pages you visit and the length of your visit), information about your device (such as your IP address), how you got to the Site, and other information about you. You can learn more about Google Analytics and how it collects and processes data (including how to control the information sent to Google) by visiting: www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/. You can opt-out of Google Analytics by using the Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on, available at https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/.
For further information about these cookies, visit https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/cookie-usage.
You can learn more about how Google Analytics collects and processes data (including how to control the information sent to Google) by visiting https://policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites.
- Advertising: Advertising cookies are used to deliver ads that are more relevant to you based on your interests. You can opt-out of receiving personalized ads from third party advertisers and ad networks who are members of the Digital Advertising Alliance (or if you are located in Canada, who are members of the Digital Advertising Alliance of Canada) by using the DAA’s / DAAC’s WebChoices tool.
|Cookie Provider||Cookie Type||Cookie Name(s)||Website Where Cookie is Used||Description|
|https://innoviz.tech/||This cookie is used to distinguish between humans and bots. This is beneficial for the website, in order to make valid reports on the user of their website.|
|https://innoviz.tech/||Registers a unique ID that is used to generate statistical data on how the visitor uses the website.|
|Performance||_gat||https://innoviz.tech/||This cookie is used by Google Analytics to throttle request rate.|
|https://innoviz.tech/||Used by the social networking service, LinkedIn, for tracking the use of embedded services.|
|Advertising||lang||https://innoviz.tech/||Set by LinkedIn when a webpage contains an embedded “Follow us” panel. Remembers the user’s selected language version of a website.|
|Advertising||UserMatchHistory||https://innoviz.tech/||Used to track visitors on multiple websites, in order to present relevant advertisement based on the visitor’s preference.|