About The Position
The Resident Engineer (RE) serves as Innoviz’s representative the OEM's, Tier 1's.
As such, the RE handles technical related tasks (SW installation, SW integration, testing, and ticket handling).
The RE verifies that the products provided to the customer meet the customer's needs and requirements. The RE also verifies that needs and requests from the customer, are properly understood and handled by the HQ,
The RE will be located at a customer’s development center, in Munich(Unterschleißheim), and handle day-to-day activities and tasks.
Travel to other sites in Germany is required at moderate frequency (not more than once a week). Travel to HQ (Israel) is expected once in a quarter.
Additional activities are:
· Entry point for defects and changes
· Support for SW releases
· First tier support for technical issues and escalating additional support as required
· Support offsite workshops and testing activities (on system level)
- BSc. in Engineering or Exact Sciences; MSc. preferred
- Relevant work experience of at least 8 years
- Automotive experience highly preferred; at least 4 years
- Previous experience must include customer facing roles, ideally at customer's sites (such as Field Application Engineer)
- MS Office tools
- Experience with requirement and defect tools (ALM, PLM SW) and MS Office tools (incl. MS Project)
- Experience with customer support tools (such as Jira, Confluence, ...)