Office & Sales Operations Manager - US
About The Position
This is an exciting opportunity to become a critical member of our team in the US.
We are seeking an experienced Office Manager / Sales Operation and Administrative manager.
- Managing all operational and administrative aspects of the US office including end-to-end ownership on the following:
- Managing the office facility.
- Owning office administration, operations, and finances including – tracking inventory, ordering office supplies, equipment etc.
- Support and Coordinate customer visits, communicate with global customers
- Managing the calendars of the US leaders, including support in coordinating business trips, professional conferences, etc.
- Supporting the marketing team with various activities and programs.
- Manage relationships with external vendors and 3rd parties
- Assist with on-boarding new hires: Coordinate orientation and training sessions, team welcome lunches, purchase supplies to ease their work-from-home environment, etc.
- Keep track of credit card expenses, updating and adjusting as needed.
- Manage expenses, approving reimbursements for employees and keeping track of office expenses - working closely with our VP Finance.
- Support Sales with CRM flow management
- Minimum of 5 years experience as an Office Manager/Administrative Assistant.
- Bookkeeping background – a must
- Excellent time management skills and ability to prioritize tasks.
- Proven ability to juggle and multi-task, while maintaining a positive attitude and customer-centric mindset.
- Strong communication skills; written, verbal, and interpersonal.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office