About The Position
Innoviz’ Application-engineering team is responsible to provide the best technical support for all Innoviz customers, from the first demonstration of the product, through evaluation, adjustments, training, integration – until the customer platform is launched with Innoviz technology inside.
Innoviz AE (application engineer) works closely with the customers to ensure smooth and successful integration, and works closely with Innoviz R&D team to ensure that customers’ feedback is implemented.
- Support of several customer accounts - Automotive OEMs, Tier 1s and Tier 2s
- Demonstrating Innoviz product performance in customer’s site or shows
- Remote or on-site support of evaluation and/or questions from customers
- Working with interdisciplinary R&D teams to answer / resolve questions or issues that arise
- Prioritizing, balancing requirements of different stakeholders while taking into account R&D constraints and project timeline
- Reflecting status to management
- Job may require up to 50% international travel
- 3-10 years Hardware/ Software development
- BSc in CS / EE
- FAE experience - preferred
- Automotive industry experience – preferred
- High proficiency in spoken & written English is a must