Technical Support Engineer
About The Position
Innoviz Technical-support team is responsible to provide the best technical support for Innoviz key customers, from integration to full launched with Innoviz technology inside and after.
The Technical-support engineer aimed at providing high-quality solutions to issues rising directly from our customers. The Technical-support team is part of Innoviz Delivery department, in charge of Orchestrating the programs across the company, to deliver committed products to our customers.
What you will be doing:
· Working with our customers on a daily basis - Automotive OEMs and Tier 1
· Perform hands-on technical activities, including: analysis, investigation and reproduction of customer issues related
to Innoviz sensor (HW/FW). Perform logs analysis and manage setups for reproduction of customer issues.
· Become a buffer between the customer and RnD
· Working with interdisciplinary R&D teams to answer / resolve questions or issues that arise
· Prioritizing, balancing requirements of different stakeholders while taking into account R&D constraints and project
· Identify and escalate issues as needed
· BSc in Computer Sciences or Electrical Engineering or equivalent
· At least 3 years of experience in technical support roles
· Customer facing role - a positive, engaging personality
· Multi-tasking, self-learning, highly motivated and a team player
· Strong capabilities of building organized processes
· High proficiency in spoken & written English is a must
· System engineer / Technical support experience - preferred