Technical Support Engineer
About The Position
Innoviz' Technical-support team is responsible to provide the best technical support for Innoviz key customers, from integration to full launched with Innoviz technology inside and after.
The Technical-support engineer is focus on providing high-quality solutions for issues rising directly from our customers.
The Technical-support team is part of Innoviz Delivery department, in charge of orchestrating the programs across the company, and to deliver committed products to our customers.
· BSc in CS / EE
· 2-5 years Software development or technical support role
· A systems-oriented understanding
· Customer facing role - a positive, engaging personality
· Multi-tasking, self-learning, highly motivated and a team player
· Strong capabilities of building organized processes
· High proficiency in spoken & written English is a must
· Technical support experience - preferred
· Automotive industry experience – preferred
- BSc in Computer Sciences or Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- Scripting programming skills
- At least 3 years of experience in technical support roles
- Customer facing role - a positive, engaging personality
- Multi-tasking, self-learning, highly motivated and a team player
- Strong capabilities of building organized processes
- High proficiency in spoken & written English