Technical Support Engineer – Sensor area
About The Position
Innoviz's technical support team provides the best technical support for Innoviz key customers, from integration to fully launched with Innoviz technology inside and after.
The Technical-support engineer focuses on providing high-quality solutions for issues rising directly from our customers.
The Technical-support team is part of the Innoviz Delivery department, in charge of orchestrating the programs across the company and delivering committed products to our customers.
- Perform analysis of customer issues including log analysis and reproduction
- Build the team capabilities to analyze customer issues by ramp-up and own new tools and setups
- Working with our customers daily - Automotive OEMs and Tier 1
- Working with interdisciplinary R&D teams to resolve technical issues in different domains (e.g. mechanics, optics, HW, etc)
- Prioritizing and balancing requirements of different stakeholders while taking into account R&D constraints and project timeline
- Identify and escalate issues as needed
- BSc in Computer Sciences or Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- 2+ years of experience as a System Engineer, Electronic Engineer or equivalent role
- A systems-oriented understanding
- Customer-facing role - a positive, engaging personality
- Multi-tasking, self-learning, highly motivated and a team player
- High proficiency in spoken & written English
- Technical support experience – an advantage
- Automotive industry experience – advantage