Pflichtpraktikum Student LiDAR Development - Automation Analysis Sensor and Computer Vision Data
About The Position
Innoviz is a leading manufacturer of high-performance, solid-state LiDAR sensors and perception software that bring vision to the automotive, drone, logistics, sidewalk delivery and other industries.
Innoviz’s offerings include InnovizOne, for automotive-grade applications, and its Perception Software, designed to complement the hardware offerings with advanced AI and machine learning-based classification, detection and tracking features.
Our resident engineer team, responsible for testing and integration of the Innoviz LiDAR and computer vision SW in future autonomous vehicle projects is seeking a motivated and skilled student for data analysis tool project. The trainee program target is to develop a tool to automate the analysis process of the Innoviz LiDAR and computer vision SW data. The tool should provide insights on correct system behavior, detect potential issues and provide necessary debug data for post analysis.
- Knowledge in automotive vehicle bus protocols such as Ethernet, SOME/IP, DLT, XCP, UART
- Very good programming skills in C++ or Python
- Experience in creating reports and data visualization 2D/3D
- Registered and active student in the field of engineering or IT
- Duration: 4-6 months
- Knowledge using Wireshark and ROS
- Experience in GUI development using Qt Creator