Technical Support Engineer
About The Position
Innoviz' Technical-support team is responsible to provide the best technical support for Innoviz key customers, from integration to full launched with Innoviz technology inside and after.
The Technical-support engineer is focus on providing high-quality solutions for issues rising directly from our customers.
The Technical-support team is part of Innoviz Delivery department, in charge of orchestrating the programs across the company, and to deliver committed products to our customers.
- Working with our customers on a daily basis - Automotive OEMs and Tier 1
- Working with interdisciplinary R&D teams to resolve technical issues
- Prioritizing and balancing requirements of different stakeholders while taking into account R&D constraints and project timeline
- Identify and escalate issues as needed
- Perform analysis of customer issues including log analysis and reproduction
- Build the team capabilities to analyze customer issues by ramp up and own new tools and setups
- BSc in CS / EE
- 2-5 years Software development or technical support role
- A systems-oriented understanding
- Customer facing role - a positive, engaging personality
- Multi-tasking, self-learning, highly motivated and a team player
- Strong capabilities of building organized processes
- High proficiency in spoken & written English is a must
- Technical support experience - preferred
- Automotive industry experience – preferred