Resident Engineer - Munich - LiDAR and Perception SW
About The Position
The delivery group is responsible for the successful integration and deployment of Innoviz’s advanced technology LiDAR and perception products. Our skilled and dynamic team located in Germany provides onsite technical support to leading OEM and Tier1 engaged in the autonomous driving space. Further, we work closely with our multidisciplinary R&D department to support development and integration efforts on the customer’s target platform.
- The Resident Engineer (RE) serves as the interface between the customer and Innoviz's HQ. As such, the RE is Innoviz's onsite PoC to the customer.
- An entry point for HW and SW (firmware and perception SW) defects, performing pre-analysis from system to component level.
- Support system testing and defects analysis on customer site and testing platforms.
- Perform integration testing for SW and HW releases using test benches and vehicle setups.
The position is based in Munich. Travel to other sites in Germany is required at a moderate frequency. Travel to HQ (Israel) is expected twice a year.
- BSc. in Engineering or Computer Science
- Automotive experience of at least 3 years
- Experience with requirements and defect tracking tools (CodeBeamer, Jira)
- 2-year experience with automotive vehicle bus protocol analysis (Ethernet, SOME/IP, CAN, DLT, XCP, UDS, UART)
- 2-year experience testing and debugging AUTOSAR Base SW features
- Experience using Vector CANoe / CANalyzer testing environment and CAPL automation scripting
- Experience writing automation scripts in Python
- A systems-oriented understanding
- Hands-on skills for setup build and debugging
- ADAS testing and integration experience - an advantage
- Creative thinking combined with problem-solving skills
- Previous experience in customer-facing roles, ideally at customer's sites (Resident- or Field Application Engineer)
- High proficiency in spoken & written English, German language skills is an advantage