About The Position
About the team
The System Architecture team is responsible for specifying and designing Innoviz's lidar products, which are complex multidisciplinary systems consisting of HW, optics, Algorithms, ASIC, MEMS, mechanics and SW. The team is the technical authority on system considerations, concept verification including performance, reliability and functional safety.
- Analysis and simulation of system performance and characteristics
- Analyzing product requirements and generating system documents - requirements, specification, architecture etc.
- Developing system-level solutions with interfaces to other teams : Algorithms, RTL, ASIC, embedded SW, Hardware, optics, etc.
- Researching novel system architecture concepts
- B.Sc. Electrical Engineering from a leading academic institute
- M.Sc. - preferred
- 5 years of experience in system engineering roles
- Hands-on experience in HW or embedded SW design - preferred
- Experience with embedded systems
- Experience with electro-optical systems - preferred
- Experience with system simulation tools, e.g. Matlab, Simulink, Python
- Outstanding team player and communicator
- Thorough and methodical
- High proficiency in technical English