About The Position
Innoviz is working on a breakthrough interdisciplinary product for the automotive market. The Software team is responsible for the creation of all levels of software programs that are needed for the product to meet the automotive standards, while being on the cutting edge of performance capabilities.
As a DevOps Engineer, you will join a small team that:
- Develops, manages and takes the automation framework to the next level.
- Is responsible for the development and maintenance of the board farm automation test infrastructure.
- Manages the SW configuration of the entire development team.
- Develops, manages and is responsible for the CI processes of all SW teams, including an inter-organization shared CI process.
- 2 years or more of relevant proven experience in DevOps build-up.
- Experience with source control systems (advantage – GIT).
- Knowledge in CI process (Jenkins) and Linux based systems.
- Experience in Python programming.
- Motivated, self-learner and a team player.
- Experience in automotive software certification standards (ASPICE) – Advantage
- Familiarity with ALM systems (codeBeamer –major advantage).