SQA and Process Development
About The Position
About the Team
The Software team in Innoviz is handling all aspects related to the development of cutting edge technology of sensors for the automotive industry. Our challenge is to continue and innovate while meeting the most demanding Software development standards deployed in the market.
- Responsibility for Software Quality Assurance process across the software organization of the company.
- Software development process definition & improvement - identify improvement opportunities for better quality and efficiency, facilitate lessons learned, collect feedback from teams, define and coordinate process improvement plan, training and communication.
- Software metrics, models and analysis - identify, define and implement KPI's, create and automate measurement database, analyze measurements and report to project management and upper management; own the quality reviews with top management.
- Software development process tools - coordinate the evaluation, standardization and deployment of tools across the Software organization.
- Customer quality - elicit customer quality requirements, plan and monitor internal quality specs and targets, organize customer quality reviews
- Internal quality audits and assessment - create and monitor internal audits programs; perform audits, ISO and SPICE assessments, Test Process Improvement assessments, assist in corrective and preventive actions definition and follow up.
- Training and mentoring; coordinate the quality training program, ramp up quality engineers, deliver internal training about the process (procedures, tools), standards and models.
- 5 years of proven experience in leading the Software Quality Assurance process of a large software organization.
- Proven record in leading the organization to meet quality compatibility levels of standards such as SPICE or CMMi.
- Knowledge working with external consultants in the quality arena.
- BSc in computer science or engineering.
- Knowledge in Functional Safety and ISO26262 standard - advantage.