About The Position
The Mechanics team is bringing the Innoviz LiDAR from idea to reality by:
- Opto-mechanical design of complex multi-disciplinary systems for extreme environmental conditions to the Automotive industry.
- Designing opto-mechanical lab set-ups for product testing and verification.
- Supporting production and failure analysis.
The position includes:
- Design and evaluation of opto-mechanical systems for automotive environment, using CAD and FEM tools.
- Managing of suppliers and sub-contractors.
- Plan, execute and support other teams in lab tests to evaluate different concepts and designs of opto-electro-mechanical assemblies.
- Collaborate with multi-disciplinary R&D teams, including optics, system and HW.
- B.Sc. In Mechanical Engineering with at least 5 years of experience.
- Experience in design of opto-mechanical systems
- Experience in design for CNC, 3D printing.
- Experience in design for manufacturing and design to cost (injection molding, die casting, stamping) – an advantage.
- Ability to work efficiently in a multidisciplinary environment with tight, fast-paced development schedules.
- Hands-on approach, a team player.