MEMS Software Infrastructure Engineer
About The Position
The Software Tools Infrastructures team is a part of the Software group and acts as the focal point for cross-company tools, such as drivers, web services, visualization, simulation, image processing, data management, and data analysis tools.
The team interacts with other teams in the company including other R&D teams, Product and Operations groups to provide cutting edge solutions.
In this position you will be responsible to Work on automation flows for MEMS (Scanning mirrors) devices characterization mainly in Python and Cpp.
- B.Sc. in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering or a related technical field in a leading university
- Fluent in at least one high-level language: Python, Matlab, C++ or C#
- Experience in image processing - Advantage.
- Background in physics and mathematics - Advantage.
- Fast learner and problem solver.
- Team player and highly motivated.