Software Infrastructure Engineer
About The Position
The Software Tools Infrastructures team is a part of the Software group and acts as the focal point for cross-company tools, such as drivers, web services, visualization, simulation, image processing, data management, and data analysis tools.
The team interacts with other teams in the company including other R&D teams, Product and Operations groups to provide cutting edge solutions.
In this position you will be responsible to Work on automation flows for MEMS devices characterization mainly in Python and Cpp.
- B.Sc. in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering or a related technical field in a leading university
- Fluent in at least one high-level language: Python, Matlab, C++ or C#
- Experience in image processing - Advantage.
- Background in physics and mathematics - Advantage.
- Fast learner and problem solver.
- Team player and highly motivated.