Deep Learning Researcher
About The Position
Here at the CV team at Innoviz, we develop state-of-the-art computer vision algorithms that address the various perception tasks required for autonomous vehicles, such as object detection and scene understanding. We implement, evaluate and improve upon cutting-edge research, using a mix of classical and machine-learning methods that work in the point-cloud domain, while working on our sensor’s unique, proprietary data.
These days, we are building our core Computer Vision team and looking for top-notch Deep Learning Researchers and Engineers, to design and implement algorithms for our revolutionary LiDAR sensor.
The professional we are looking for should have a researcher state of mind, and an out of the box thinking, combined with the ability to deliver state of the art results.
- M.Sc in Electrical / Software Engineering from leading universities, Ph.D. - an advantage.
- Solid background in Computer Vision: 3+ years experience developing computer vision algorithms, object detection & recognition
- Basic programming skills and object-oriented design experience - a must
- Experience in Python (OpenCV, C/C++ is an advantage)
- Experience with Deep Learning and Machine Learning algorithms (TensorFlow is an advantage)
- Automotive industry experience – an advantage
- Experience in bringing Computer Vision algorithms to production - an advantage
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Passion for cutting-edge technologies and product delivery