SW Project Manager (Feature Owner)
About The Position
About the Team
- The Software team in Innoviz is developing the state of the art Software to our Lidar system for the automotive market.
- The Software includes embedded code for the Lidar, algorithm and embedded development for computer vision and Tools for the purpose of control and visualize.
- The team is operating in a very dynamic environment with partners and customers.
- The computer vision application delivery is based on the requirements received from major vehicle companies.
- The Function owner shall develop the long term development and deployment plan for the Computer Vision Application.
- The responsibility of the function owner is to coordinate and plan from requirements, through SW architecture, SW implementation and testing.
- Maintain and Communicate with tier1 partner and OEM customer to reflect the status of the development.
- Define risks and mitigation to problems identified during the development, working closely with the development leaders.
- Work closely with the release manager on delivery per release cadence defined.
- BSc in EE or computer Science (or similar field) (MSc – advantage).
- 2-4 years of Experience in project management roles.
- Experience in working closely with partners and customers.
- Good understanding of high complexity systems, embedded and CV are of advantage.