Junior Software Infrastructure Engineer
About The Position
The Software Tools Infrastructures team is a part of the Software group and acts as the focal point for cross-company tools, such as drivers, web services, visualization, simulation, image processing, data management, and data analysis tools.
The team interacts with other teams in the company including other R&D teams, Product and Operations groups to provide cutting edge solutions.
In this position you will:
- Develop complex, multidisciplinary systems.
- Be part of the development of a complex LiDAR data analysis infrastructure, coping with terra bytes of data per day.
- Develop and maintain a scalable data processing platform.
- B.Sc. in Computer Science or a related technical field in a leading university
- Familiar with at least one of the following: C++, C#
- Enthusiastic about technology
- Team player and highly motivated