About The Position
The Software team in Innoviz is developing the state of the art Software to our Lidar system for the automotive market and we are searching for a Validation Architect to be a part of a team which is in charge of the architecture definition for all SW aspects.
The Software includes embedded code for the Lidar, algorithm and embedded development for computer vision and Tools for the purpose of control and visualize.
The team is operating in a very dynamic environment with partners and customers.
Responsibilities of the Validation Architect-
- The Validation Architect is responsible for the definition of a consistent verification and validation concepts across whole SW department.
- The Validation strategy includes mathematical definitions for KPI’s and measurements of variability among different SW products of the system.
- The responsibility is cross SW department and includes unit level tests, integration tests, qualification tests and KPI measurements.
- The validation architect needs to create deterministic and consistent methods for reprocessing of data for new HW and SW revisions.
- The methodology has to include equivalence criteria between golden model versus actual implementation and focus on abnormalities.
- BSc in EE or computer Science (or similar field) (MSc – advantage).
- 3-5 years of experience in architecture of embedded SW.
- Experience in stochastic systems validation and verification methodologies.
- Experience in Computer Vision products - advantage.