Embedded SW Architect
About The Position
About The Team
The Innoviz Embedded Software team is responsible for the development of all levels of firmware and Software composing our products.The team is dealing with the architecture and implementation of the most advanced elements per the standards of the automotive industry, dealing with highly complex and interdisciplinary system.
As the Embedded SW Architect, you will be responsible to:
- The SW architecture of high complexity heterogeneous multi-core ASIC device.
- Definition of the different SW layers of the system and their relations: data-path, control-path and management.
- Analyze top to bottom functionality and SW slices - RTOS, kernel, firmware, drivers.
- Recommend and influence the ASIC HW architecture - performance, usability and visibility.
- Responsibility for the definition of SW sequences such as boot procedure, fail-safe scenarios and more.
- 8+ years of experience in RT embedded SW development, out of them at least 2 years as SW architect
- Bsc in EE or CS
- Proven experience in system design, embedded SW infrastructure bring up
- Experience with new product introduction process for ASIC: definition, design, verification, bring-up and deployment
- Experience with high performance, limited resource embedded systems
- Comfortable with hardware system (electronic hardware, digital signal processing, image processing)
- Motivated, responsible, thinking big and a team player.
- Knowledge in automotive SW development processes.