SOC & System Architect
About The Position
Innoviz SoC Architecture is taking on exciting challenges:
Architecture definition and design of complex automotive SoCs for the Innoviz LiDAR product line.
The SoC includes image processing and computer vision features. The SoC architect will also have strong interactions and influence on the system level architecture.
- Performance, power, reliability, functional safety, software complexity, verification, cost analysis and target design definition
- Design for mass-production
- Test chips definition, bring-up
- Working with external consultants and experts for filling in knowledge and capability gaps
- Exploring technologies for the next generation SoC, and full system integration, architecture revolution through staged evolution
- Defining system elements with high correlation to the SoC.
- BSc/MSc Electrical Engineering from a major university
- At least 8 years of experience in similar architecture and design positions
- Embedded SoC system design experience, from early chip definition and design, to post silicon
- Hands-on digital design development involving HW acceleration, embedded CPUs, high speed interfaces
- Excellent organizational and documentation abilities, communication skills, knowledge transfer to SW, HW and integration teams
- Customer-facing interface skills
- Experience with mixed signal designs, ADC/DAC, high speed serial IOs
- Experience in automotive and/or mobile embedded systems, hardware, and/or software
- Experience in high performance, low power embedded computing SoCs, deep learning experience is a plus
- Experience in verification and failure analysis of SoCs
- Experience with system engineering/hardware/software - Preferred
- General competency in all Innoviz core fields (embedded systems, computer hardware and software, electronics, controls, vehicle dynamics, mechanical) is a plus