About The Position
- The Project Management team is responsible for planning and executing Innoviz's large-scale R&D projects, which include numerous engineering disciplines, from chip design through optics to deep-learning computer vision.
The project managers set the pace and the standard for more than ten engineering teams, and create the synchronization and synergy that make the RnD organization far greater than the sum of its parts.
- Full project management and ownership of an internal R&D project
- Planning, scope definitions which are driven by product (cost vs performance) requirements, plan leadership, project monitoring, risk management, reporting, connection to operational constraints and guidelines, engagements with suppliers and vendors
- Out-bound engagements and communication with customer
- BSc in Electrical Engineering / Computer Science
- Project management in technological environment – must
- High-level background (position) in complex R&D environment - must
- Experience in communication with customer (on a product/technology base) - advantage
- Team (people) leadership – advantage
- Technological development experience - advantage
- Experience in industrial product market, experience in HW-based products, experience with a regulated market - a big advantage