Software Developer for Computer Vision Team
About The Position
Here at the CV team at Innoviz, we develop state-of-the-art computer vision algorithms that address the various perception tasks required for autonomous vehicles. We implement, evaluate and improve upon cutting-edge research, using a mix of classical and machine-learning methods that work in the point-cloud domain, while working on our sensor’s unique, proprietary data.
These days, the team is expanding, and looking for top-notch Software Developer to join our Computer Vision team.
The professional we are looking for should be an experienced software Developer, a team player that will be able to provide innovative
solutions and deliver state of the art results.
The Software Developer is expected to:
· Design, construct, and implement the software infrastructure of the Computer Vision research team including interfaces, database applications, and visualization capabilities, while working in a multidisciplinary team environment.
· Build innovative applications to support deep learning and machine learning algorithm training and execution.
· Develop fully functional computer vision applications, integrating existing classical and machine learning algorithms into production-grade code
· Manage and ramp up continues integration / continues deployment system.
· B.Sc. or M.Sc. degree in Computer Science or a related technical field
· At least 2 years of proven software development experience
· Fluent in Python, C#. Experience in C++
· Solid foundation in various areas of computing, including algorithms, data structures, and databases.
· Experience in building software solutions from scratch.
· Fast learner and problem solver.
Knowledge or experience in following fields are an advantage:
· 3D Graphics and visualization.
· Front end framework such as Angular, React or Ember.
· Java script, HTML, and CSS, ES6 and HTML5 APIs
· GPU / OpenGL / WebGL
· Rendering/game engines
· Image processing or computer vision experience