MEMS Lab Manager
About The Position
The MEMS Laboratory Manager plans, organizes, coordinates and oversees the overall operation of the CR laboratory, including R&D, personnel, procedures and services.
· Training, supervising and evaluating the performance of the lab; schedules and assigns work and develops priorities, provide technical expertise as needed or requested.
· Develop characterization capabilities for MEMS devices.
· Perform device testing; feedback results to design and fabrication teams.
· Perform defect inspections and end-of-line yield analysis to identify leading failure modes and enable yield improvements.
· Evaluate new device designs in terms of potential performance and yield impacts.
· Establish systems for defect inspections.
· Write full technical reports, Document test and inspection instructions, test criteria, and non-conformance actions in support of the manufacturing quality system.
· Laboratory hands-on work.
· M.Sc. Physics/Electrical Engineering/Materials Science, or an equivalent field.
· 3+ years of technical team management & hands-on device test experience for semiconductor devices.
· Strong, in-depth understanding of device test and characterization, specific experience with semiconductor/electro-optics.
· Proficient in technical and Lab report writing.
· Strong analytic and communication skills, flexibility, and ability to work well in a dynamic, multi-disciplinary environment.
· Experience working with MEMS devices tests & characterization is preferred.
· Knowledge of SPC, Design of Experiments, Root Cause Analysis are preferred.
· Fluency in English. Python/Matlab/Office skills.