MEMS Lab Manager
About The Position
The MEMS group deals with R&D and manufacturing of state-of-the-art devices for Innoviz's revolutionary Lidar systems for the emerging autonomous Vehicles industry. The team has different activities:
· Design innovative optical MEMS devices.
· Develop MEMS devices, execute experimental investigations and characterization tests.
· Develop automated measurement setups.
· Investigate failures and suggest design and process improvements.
· Design and develop MEMS packaging solutions
· Develop characterization capabilities for MEMS devices.
· Perform device testing; feedback results to design and fabrication teams.
· Perform defect inspections and end-of-line yield analysis to identify leading failure modes and enable yield improvements.
· Evaluate new device designs in terms of potential performance and yield impacts.
· Establish systems for defect inspections.
· Qualification and reliability tests
· Document test and inspection instructions, test criteria, and non-conformance actions in support of the manufacturing quality system.
· Laboratory hands-on work.
· M.Sc. Physics/Electrical Engineering/Materials Science, or an equivalent field.
· 3+ years of hands-on device test experience for semiconductor devices.
· Strong, in-depth understanding of device test and characterization, specific experience with semiconductor/electro-optics.
· Experience with of a wide variety of semiconductor process and test technologies, including photo-lithography, DRIE, automated defect inspection, and
· Strong analytic and communication skills, flexibility, and ability to work well in a dynamic, multi-disciplinary environment.
· Experience working with MEMS, wafer-scale packaging, and/or novel substrates in a semiconductor clean room is preferred.
· Knowledge of SPC, Design of Experiments, Root Cause Analysis are preferred.
· Fluency in English. Python/Matlab/Office skills.