MEMS Project Manager
About The Position
The MEMS group deals with R&D and manufacturing of state-of-the-art devices for Innoviz's revolutionary Lidar systems for the emerging autonomous Vehicles industry. The team has different activities:
· Design innovative optical MEMS devices.
· Develop MEMS devices, execute experimental investigations and characterization tests.
· Develop automated measurement setups.
· Investigate failures and suggest design and process improvements.
· Design and develop MEMS packaging solutions
· Full project management and ownership of an internal R&D project
· Planning, scope definitions which are driven by product (cost vs performance) requirements, plan, leadership, project monitoring, risk management, reporting, connection to operational constraints and guidelines, engagements with suppliers and vendors
· Out-bound engagements and communication with customer
· BSc in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering / Computer Science
· Project management in technological environment – must
· Multidisciplinary knowledge and experience in Eng. and Physical Areas - must
· High-level background (position) in complex R&D environment - must
· Experience in communication with customer (on a product/technology base) - advantage
· Team (people) management/leadership – advantage
· Technological development experience - advantage
· Experience in industrial product market, experience in HW-based products, experience with a regulated market - a big advantage