About The Position
The MEMS group deals with R&D and manufacturing of state-of-the-art devices for Innoviz's revolutionary Lidar systems for the emerging autonomous Vehicles industry. The team has different activities:
· Design innovative optical MEMS devices.
· Develop MEMS devices, execute experimental investigations and characterization tests.
· Develop automated measurement setups.
· Investigate failures and suggest design and process improvements.
· Design and develop MEMS packaging solutions
· Conduct and participate in MEMS design and theoretical simulations
· Develop and perform experimental tests in R&D Lab of MEMS
· Develop R&D SW code for Lab work
· Strong Elect. Eng./Physicist with experience in industrial R&D for at least 4 years. Preferred: MSc/PhD.
· Multidisciplinary Theoretical & Experimental capabilities Elect. Eng., Electro-optics, Understanding in Thermal and structural analyses/design.
· Capable and experienced in scientific computer programming
· Independent and self-managed
· Strong analytic and communication skills, teamwork, flexibility, and ability to work well in a dynamic, multi-disciplinary environment.
· Experience working with MEMS, wafer-scale packaging, and/or novel substrates in a semiconductor cleanroom is preferred.