MEMS Testing Engineer
About The Position
The MEMS group deals with R&D and manufacturing of state-of-the-art devices for Innoviz's revolutionary Lidar systems for the emerging autonomous Vehicles industry. The team has different activities:
· Design innovative optical MEMS devices.
· Develop MEMS devices, execute experimental investigations and characterization tests.
· Develop automated measurement setups.
· Investigate failures and suggest design and process improvements.
· Design and develop MEMS packaging solutions
· Develop characterization capabilities for MEMS devices – Wafer & module levels.
· Establish systems for defect inspections.
· Document test and inspection instructions, test criteria, reports, and non-conformance actions in support of the manufacturing quality system.
· B.Sc. Physics/Electrical Engineering or an equivalent field.
· 3+ years of hands-on device test systems experience for semiconductor devices.
· Strong, in-depth understanding of device test and characterization, specific experience with semiconductor/Electro Optics.
· Strong analytic and communication skills, flexibility, and ability to work well in a dynamic, multi-disciplinary environment.
· Experience working with MEMS, wafer-scale packaging, and working in a semiconductor clean-room is preferred.
· Fluency in English. Python/Matlab/Office skills.