Computer Vision Researcher
About The Position
Here at the CV team at Innoviz, we develop state-of-the-art computer vision algorithms that address the various perception tasks required for autonomous vehicles. We implement, evaluate and improve upon cutting-edge research, using a mix of classical and machine-learning methods that work in the point-cloud domain, while working on our sensor’s unique, proprietary data.
These days, the team is expanding, and looking for top-notch Computer-Vision Researcher to join our team.
The professional we are looking for should be an experienced Computer Vision engineer, a team player provide innovative solutions and deliver state of the art results.
· Solid background in Computer Vision: 3+ years of experience developing Computer Vision Algorithms
· Solid software skills
· Experience with data driven solutions
· Experience with 3D Geometry and Data - an advantage
· Experience with Python and Object Oriented practices. OpenCV, C/C++ - an advantage
· Experience in optimized implementation and/or algorithm design for Embedded platforms is an advantage
· Excellent communication and teamwork skills
· Passion for cutting-edge technologies and product delivery