About The Position
The Mechanics team is bringing the Innoviz LiDAR from idea to reality by:
- Opto-mechanical design of complex multi-disciplinary systems for extreme environmental conditions to the Automotive industry.
- Designing opto-mechanical lab set-ups for product testing and verification.
- Supporting production and failure analysis.
The position includes:
- Responsibility for assembly of opto-electro-mechanical parts and systems.
- Mechanical design of opto-mechanical set-ups, jigs and fixtures.
- Responsibility of the Mechanics workshop.
- Good understanding and practical experience in assembly of systems comprising of electronics, mechanical and optical components.
- Experience in CAD modeling of mechanical parts and assemblies.
- Experience in design for manufacturing – CNC, sheet metal and 3D printing.
- High level of responsibility and problem-solving skills.