SW Infrastructure and Release Management Director
About The Position
- The Software team in Innoviz is developing the state of the art Software to our Lidar system for the automotive market.
- The Software includes embedded code for the Lidar, algorithm and embedded development for computer vision and Tools for the purpose of control and visualize.
- The team is operating in a very dynamic environment with partners and customers.
- The SW Infrastructure and Release Management Director is setting the development content and standards in two development teams responsible for the tools serving the entire company and the SW automation team covering qualification and integration tests for the entire SW team
- Coordination of activities related to main SW teams goals and commitments
- The Director is responsible for defining and tracking of the release process of the entire SW team according to the sprint cadence determined
- The interaction and coordination between different stake holders (execution teams, project management and feature owners) – internally to Innoviz and externally to it.
- Setting the check points for the release and track the progress for meeting the milestones criteria
- Set up of the execution plan and the iteration needed for a quality level release
- BSc in computer Science (or similar field)
- Proven experience in management of managers
- 5-10 years of experience in Software project management
- Experience management of a big Software program
- Experience in working in cross companies programs - advantage
- Experience in project of embedded Software
- Experience in management and development of SW tools - advantage