About The Position
Innoviz is looking for a talented Payroll Accountant to join our growing Finance department with our plenty of exciting challenges ahead. The Payroll Accountant will report to the Senior Payroll Controller.
· Preparation and processing of monthly payroll for over 300+ employees
· Review and ensure accuracy of approved timesheets
· Track and deduct all special payroll deductions
· Effectively responds to employees regarding payroll questions.
· Certified Payroll Controller
· Associate Degree in Business Administration/Finance advantage - an advantage
· 2-5 years of experience in preparing/assisting payroll process. Advantage for knowledge in Foreign Payroll
· Deep Knowledge in Israeli labor laws, taxes & social security
· Experience in working with “HASHAVIM” or “HILAN”
· Deep knowledge of Excel-Must
· Ability to prioritize duties, meet deadlines, and function as a team member to accomplish job functions
· Able to work and solve issues independently; escalate as appropriate
· English at a high standard
· Experience with Priority – an advantage