Attorney - Corporate Securities and Capital Markets
About The Position
Innoviz Technologies Ltd. is looking for a talented Attorney to join our growing legal team, reporting to the General Counsel. Innoviz (NASDAQ: INVZ) is a leading manufacturer of high-performance, solid-state LiDAR sensors, and perception software and operates in the Autonomous Driving & ADAS industry. Since this is an emerging industry with various requirements and unique regulations, the legal team plays a very central role in Innoviz’s journey.
As Innoviz’ capital markets expert, you will manage and coordinate external counsels, deal with relevant regulators, such as the SEC, and assess the impact of regulatory and market developments. In addition, you will work closely with the General Counsel and other colleagues in understanding best practices and developing policies and procedures with respect to applicable rules and regulations, including Sarbanes-Oxley, and NASDAQ rules.
Role & Responsibilities
- Actively collaborate and engage with various departments and functions across Innoviz, outside counsels, and independent auditors.
- Handle periodic SEC filings as well as SEC reporting and compliance with SEC rules, and deal with relevant regulators.
- Assist with general corporate matters, including strategic transactions, and oversee corporate governance matters involving senior officers and directors, including director independence and related-person transactions.
- Manage multiple deals and support colleagues internationally, with sound business and legal judgment and a clear sense of company priorities.
- Create processes and procedures to help support a rapidly growing, global business.
- Bachelor of Laws degree from a leading university and a qualified lawyer in Israel or in the US.
- 3+ years of top-tier law firm experience in US securities (including SEC reporting), capital markets, corporate finance, and corporate governance.
- Experience representing companies that are traded on the NASDAQ or NYSE and being familiar with SEC rules - a must.
- Experience from a US-based law firm or in-house in a NASDAQ-traded company – an advantage.
- Fluent in English and Hebrew (both verbal and written).
- An entrepreneurial spirit and passion for working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Strong work ethic and ability to multitask, prioritize and follow through on numerous projects simultaneously.