About The Position
Innoviz’s (NASDAQ: INVZ) mission is to enable safe autonomous driving by developing and manufacturing LiDAR sensors and perception software. Since this is an emerging industry with various requirements and unique regulations, the legal team plays a very central role in Innoviz’s journey.
We are looking for a talented attorney to join our growing legal team, reporting to the General Counsel. As a member of Innoviz’s legal team, you will support Innoviz’s business in Israel, the US, Europe, and Asia. You will need to have a good understanding of our business partners, customers, production processes, technology, and regulatory framework. The position includes dealing with a variety of corporate matters and commercial contracts. In this role, you will work closely with internal clients, spanning multiple functions across Innoviz, to understand and assess legal and business risks and make sound decisions under tight deadlines.
If you are a highly-motivated, independent lawyer, who enjoys working in a dynamic, fast-paced, and collaborative environment, come and join us!
Role & Responsibilities
- Actively collaborate and engage with various departments and functions across Innoviz, outside counsels, and independent auditors.
- Negotiate, draft and review a wide variety of contracts and related documents with global vendors, partners, and customers.
- Advice on various legal matters, including dealing with periodic SEC filings, addressing intellectual property aspects, compliance aspects, HR-related matters, and much more.
- Provide legal guidance to various departments within Innoviz, including finance, sales, R&D, and operations.
- Manage multiple deals and support colleagues internationally, with sound business and legal judgment and a clear sense of company priorities.
- Create processes and procedures to help support a rapidly growing, global business.
- Bachelor of Laws degree from a leading university and a qualified lawyer in Israel.
- 3+ years of commercial and corporate experience, preferably at a leading Israeli law firm, or as an in-house counsel in a high-tech company.
- Fluent in English and Hebrew (both verbal and written).
- An entrepreneurial spirit and passion for working in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent and extensive drafting and analytical skills, with attention to detail, and strategic thinking.
- Strong work ethic and ability to multitask, prioritize and follow through on numerous projects simultaneously.