About The Position
About the Position
Innoviz operates in an emerging industry with various requirements and unique regulations, our legal team plays a very central role in Innoviz’s journey.
As a member of Innoviz’s legal team, you will support Innoviz’s business in Israel, US, Europe, and Asia. You will need to have a good understanding of our business partners, customers, production processes, technology, and regulatory framework. The position includes dealing with a variety of corporate matters and commercial contracts as well as working closely with internal clients
This is a great opportunity to join a growing global legal team and work in a fast-paced, energizing environment.
Role & Responsibilities
- Negotiating, drafting and reviewing a wide variety of contracts and related documents with global vendors, partners, and customers.
- Collaborating and providing legal guidance to various departments within Innoviz, including finance, HR, sales, R&D and operations.
- Managing multiple deals and supporting colleagues internationally, with sound business and legal judgment and a clear sense of company priorities.
- Creating processes and procedures to help support a rapidly growing, global business.
- Bachelor of Laws degree from a leading university and a qualified lawyer in Israel
- 3+ years of commercial and corporate experience, preferably both at a leading Israeli law firm and as an in-house counsel in a high-tech company.
- Fluent in English and Hebrew (both verbal and written).
- Experience in NASDAQ reporting and SEC filings – an advantage.
- Excellent and extensive drafting and analytical skills, with attention to detail, and strategic thinking, as well as solid experience in reviewing, commenting, and providing advice on commercial contracts
- Strong work ethic and ability to multitask, prioritize and follow through on numerous projects simultaneously.