Global Travel Coordinator
About The Position
In this position, you’ll join the Finance team at Innoviz and serve as a general resource and point of contact for travel-related issues while handling all travel and related expenses for our global employees.
This will include identifying the most cost-effective and efficient travel arrangements and making necessary reservations for accommodations, following company policies and approval processes.
- Coordinate travel plans for all employees WW
- Assist employees with travel-related issues or concerns
- Work closely with travel agents
- Assist with analysis and preparation of company metrics as requested
- Establish corporate agreements with Airlines and Hotel Chains
- Coordinate and support both local and global events (including production and related logistics)
- At least 8 years experience in similar positions
- At least 3 years experience working at travel agencies
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both English and Hebrew
- Commitment to availability in flexible hours
- Proficient in Combitas platform
- Knowledge in GDS – an advantage
- Good knowledge of local entry regulation – an advantage
- Experienced working with corporate agreements
- Must be a team player, detail-oriented and reliable
- Possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills, assertiveness, and diplomacy.