About The Position
About the Position
Innoviz Technologies Ltd. is looking for a talented attorney to join our growing legal team and become part of the amazing Innoviz journey.
The successful candidate will be responsible for a variety of corporate and commercial contracts. In this role, you will work closely with internal clients, spanning multiple functions across Innoviz, to understand and assess legal and business risks and make sound decisions under tight deadlines.
- Reviewing, negotiating and drafting a wide variety of contracts and related documents with global vendors, partners, and customers.
- Supporting the day to day operations of the company by advising on various legal matters, dealing with intellectual property aspects, compliance aspects, HR related matters and much more.
- Creating processes and procedures to help support a rapidly growing, global business.
- Assisting with the development of policies and procedures, and standard template language to be used in contracts.
- Reporting directly to the General Counsel.
- LLB degree from a leading academic faculty, and qualification to practice law in Israel.
- 3-6 years of commercial and corporate experience, preferably at a leading Israeli law firm. Experience as an in-house counsel in a high-tech company is an advantage.
- Fluent in English and Hebrew (both verbal and written).
- An entrepreneurial spirit and passion for working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Excellent and extensive drafting and analytical skills, with attention to detail.
- Strong work ethic and ability to multitask, prioritize and follow through on numerous projects simultaneously and effectively drive issues to closure.