Technical Support Engineer - Perception
About The Position
Innoviz's technical support team provides the best technical support for Innoviz key customers, from integration to fully launched with Innoviz technology inside and after.
The Technical-support engineer focuses on providing high-quality solutions for issues rising directly from our customers.
The Technical-support team is part of the Innoviz Delivery department, in charge of orchestrating the programs across the company and delivering committed products to our customers.
- Perform analysis of customer issues including log analysis and reproduction
- Build the team capabilities to analyze customer issues by ramp-up and own new tools and setups
- Working with our customers daily - Automotive OEMs and Tier 1
- Working with interdisciplinary R&D teams to resolve technical issues
- Prioritizing and balancing requirements of different stakeholders while taking into account R&D constraints and project timeline
- Identify and escalate issues as needed
- BSc in Computer Sciences or Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- At least 3 years of experience in technical support roles
- Customer-facing role - a positive, engaging personality
- Multi-tasking, self-learning, highly motivated and a team player
- High proficiency in spoken & written English
- Scripting programming skills - an advantage