About The Position
The Photonics team is dealing with the 'heart' of the LiDAR: Designing the optical architecture of both current and next generation systems, dealing with varied aspects of optics, from semiconductor lasers, through advanced detectors and sophisticated optics to achieve a leading optical solution.
- Development of testing for opto-mechanical assemblies (Working with mechanical and electrical engineers).
- Building, ordering and assembling opto-mechanical assemblies and test setups.
- Writing tests plans based on specifications
- Develop test scripts to automate complex experiments
- Work with software, electrical and system engineers to debug complex electro-optical systems.
- Higher education degree in technical electro-optics or opto-mechanics (Preferred)
- Experience with lab work
- Good familiarity with optical systems
- Experience with programming in Labview, Matlab or Python
- Good analytic skills
- Good knowledge of spoken and written English